VT
Years ago

NBL uniforms - any changes this season?

Have the NBL uniforms been changed for any of the clubs this season? Have not heard any word or seen any images of new uniforms, unsure if changes are a yearly event or not. Any links or answers appreciated!

Topic #32659 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I think they will still be AND1 even though I thought the deal expired

Reply #436810 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Breakers have added a gold line/style to their uniform.

Reply #436824 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Photos from tonight's game show wildcats and 36ers in new uniforms

Reply #436826 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Reply #436879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

argh not more and1

Reply #436961 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Horrible numbers, too large and the font is bizarre

Reply #436971 | Report this post

VT  
Years ago

Thanks guys^^

Reply #437019 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Numbers/fonts on uniforms should be trivial. Not sure how Adelaide get it wrong each time.

Reply #437026 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Reply #437036 | Report this post

Mr Johnny Eade  
Years ago

the number fonts are worse than horrible, how hard is it to get number right? cairns hawks and tigers have it right. havent seen the other teams.

Reply #437064 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Looking at the 36ers whites from behind I'm okay with the uniforms and big numbers. From a marketing perspective it's brilliant for new spectators so they can look up numbers of players in the program and get to know who they are. The Boomers uniforms in China, etc were awful. Couldn't work out who was who in chinese and small numbers. Smart move to draw in new fans I thinks !!!!

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaide36ers.com%2Farticle%2Fid%2Flodusfsaxurz18fmqy8ih8upx&h=bAQHQnk0p&s=1

Reply #437085 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754