Murray
Years ago

SEABL Future Wrapup

Interesting forum discussion on all things SEABL and its relevance and comparisons with State based comps etc.

For me the biggest single comment to stick in my mind was "If it ain't broke don't fix it" Perhaps SEABL Members could take heed of this message when considering any headlong rush to join with BA.

SEABL ain't broke. True it may need some fine tuning of budgets and staff to match current Australian Financial circumstances but SEABL has always been a resilient and dynamic basketball organisation serving an important pathway between various leagues and the NBL WNBL etc and I am certain the current Members are well and truly capable of managing themselves without the need for Big Brother support

Whats the point of making what appears to at face value a pointless move to BA

Topic #32663 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

The move was made in good faith but i question now whether it is worth staying unless there is a dollar benefit running it under the BA umbrella rather than as a stand alone.

Reply #436900 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

so murray what was wrong with the previous thread?

Reply #436945 | Report this post

Murray  
Years ago

Nothing wrong with previous thread. Just me having a propensity to summarize things that's all

Reply #436980 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:37 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754