Bulldog
Years ago

NBL Blitz live streaming

Does anybody know of any video from the pre season cup? Full games being streamed or at least highlights? Quick search of Youtube I couldn't find anything.
Really want to see the new 36ers in action.

Topic #32669 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.ustream.tv/channel/sydneykings for all Blitz games.

Reply #437000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone confirm if the games will be put up as recordings after the live stream?

They seem to have done it for the other pre-season games so i am assuming they will, but just wanted to know if anyone knows for sure, as i wont be home to watch tonights 36ers game live, and am keen to check it out tomorrow sometime.

Reply #437013 | Report this post

Matt McQuade  
Years ago

I can confirm that all Blitz games will be streamed live on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sydneykings and available to view post-broadcast.

Reply #437031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome, thanks Matt.

Great work by you and the team at the Sydney Kings Radio, love your work and really appreciate being able to watch these games, which without you guys wouldnt be possible.

Reply #437035 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any replays?

Reply #437038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I assume Matts comment of "available to view post-broadcast." means there will be replays, which will be great!

Reply #437081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whoever is making this material available for fans (especially as replays - full-replays I hope), thank you very much!

Reply #437084 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Agreed, much appreciated having this available.

I have a question though. How do we access the replays? Have just been having a look at the site and have not been able to find links to past games yet.

Reply #437135 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Never mind, its been a long day! For anyone else having a blonde moment, looks like you just switch from the social TAB to the videos TAB on the right of the game window.

Reply #437136 | Report this post

terry u  
Years ago

Great job MM and MS.

Reply #437138 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:30 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754