david
Years ago

best basketball podcast episodes

I've been listening to a few of these aussie basketball podcasts

I find aussie hoopla and in all airness to be the better ones.

I've only started getting into them though, has anyone listened to these? what are some of the best episodes?

what are the other best podcast episodes out there?

the reason I ask is I usually just download the show depending on who the star is ie. I listened to a believe the hype podcast because aj ogilviy was on it, which was ok, but not as good as hoopla and airness... but the last aussie hoopla show about the NBL preseason had no real guests and that was one of the better ones I've heard, wondering if anyone else has heard some really good episodes out there

Look forward to hearing any and all feedback

Topic #32675 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The OT with JR and DJ Rod

End Thread.

Reply #437071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

believe the hype I have always found a good podcast to listen to

Reply #437087 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

hahaha

were great times!

Reply #437566 | Report this post

Adam  
Years ago

Hey David,

Thanks for mentioning my podcast, In all Airness. I absolutely love putting together each episode and have been obsessed with hoops, since 1989. I hope you continue to enjoy my show.

My latest episode (as of Oct 10, 2013) is a chat with Mike Fratello - The Czar of the Telestrator!

Kind regards,

Adam

inallairness.com

Reply #439398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754