Isaac
Years ago

Pre-Season: Hawks vs Kings, Game 2

Kings with a narrow win behind 23 each from Carmouche and Hill. Clarke had 30 and Summers 26 for Wollongong.

Hawks seemed to be missing Davidson and the back-up guard (unless it's Cook).

Kings missing Harvey.

Topic #32738 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

box score at all?

Reply #438089 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

You might want to add (Game 2) to the title, Isaac just so people don't get confused? :)

I don't know how to link, but here: http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/33508/08/71/78/34bmkeNTq6kVY

I'd forgotten that we were still without Harvey, apparently getting old timer treatment and not playing pre-season as precautionary, nothing in particular...

Madgen still with limited minutes, if not a few more than the previous game. Great to see him be efficient in his limited time... AJ was completely dominant in the first half, 16pt, 5r, 1blk in just under 16mins... Certainly making the most of Larry not being in the game, but it was great to see that killer instinct and wanting to put the foot on the throat metaphorically speaking, as the Kings have not really had that killer instinct the last few seasons...

Lack of big man depth really showing when he was rested, but still, Brad Hill and Tom Garlepp performing very well for us, really happy we have them...

Hawks imports again scoring the majority of their temas points (60% this time) so I wonder how long teams will let this happen... Of course, when Clarke is shooting from the car park, it's pretty hard to stop ;)

Reply #438091 | Report this post

Will Traveler  
Years ago

It appears Rotnie Clarke can shoot the basketball

Reply #438103 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hawks imports last two games:

Summers 26 and 28
Clarke 30 and 25

The Hawks missed injured centre Larry Davidson, digging themselves a 25-point hole before a second-half revival.

Summers loved his team's fighting spirit.

"We played with a lot of pride. Getting down 20 in the first half, I felt like the second half was a new game. We came in with a new focus and got some stops," he said.

Reply #438123 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754