Andy
Years ago

Logan Lose Ruth Riley

Logan has updated their team roster, Ruth Riley will not be playing for Logan this season. I guessed this the other day when I read that the team had to cut a player because of their money issues. This will be a huge loss for Logan, now they will need to rely on Holly Smith and Alice Honnery to play minutes against the opposition bigs. Still a pretty good team though, should be high scoring and fun to watch. Cusp of finals IMO.

Topic #32748 | Report this topic

Years ago

Adelaide should grab her - Gabe richards killed us the other day

Reply #438229 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Was Azania playing the other day? Adelaide will look a lot different with her in the paint, she looks strong and is one of the tallest in the league.

Reply #438240 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

OK she was, just checked out the box score, looks like she didn't have an impact at all.

Reply #438241 | Report this post

Rex  
Years ago

Holly Smith struggles to keep up with the game at SEABL level,this will be a stretch for her. No point having great guards when you cant get a rebound to start your offence.

Reply #438246 | Report this post

DaphneY  
Years ago

Langford covered the centre role reasonably well at times when fit last season - expect the same again this year. What happened to Barnes? She also clocked some reasonably good minutes off the bench and chainey was always praising her..

Reply #438318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Barnes was very slow but I think would have been better that Honnery.

Reply #438333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:37 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754