Anonymous
Years ago

U14 Club Championships @Darwin

The U14 Club Championships are on now in Darwin - anyone know who the teams to beat in the boys are?

Melbourne Tigers?
Dandenong?

I see a few interesting names in there too - Dalton, Bradtke, Vlahov, Owies... any other sons of legends?

Topic #32750 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals are emerging as a bit of a threat!! However, results are always unpredictable in this age group.

Reply #438275 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

Stattmann

Reply #438320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol

Reply #438331 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Ahmatt where his grandfather grew up. Centrals to win the crowd on that fact alone.

Reply #438332 | Report this post

Mack  
Years ago

Can only report on one game I saw, Gold Coast Vs Darwin on Monday night.

Gold Coast by 10, they seem to have the tallest kid in the comp (is that the Dalton referred above?). He has some skill but was outworked, still got 19 points. Pero Cameron's son was playing, has some skill but watches too much Westbrook clips in the way he overdribbles and takes 15 seconds of his teams possession

Trying to get down to the games tomorrow and Friday, keen to see Centrals. Darwin about to play South but I will miss it

Reply #438369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mark Dalton's son ^^^

Cairns into the final 4!

Reply #438692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754