Phobus
Years ago

Spurs vs CSKA Moscow pre-season

Baynes hit a layup to tie the game 86 all at the end of the 4th. Now has 10 points and 6 rebounds. Mills struggling with 7 points off 3-9 shooting.

Topic #32821 | Report this topic

Phobus  
Years ago

Mills with a clutch 3 with 11 seconds to go in OT! San Antonio now 2 pts up!

Reply #439491 | Report this post

Phobus  
Years ago

Spurs up by 2. Mills finishes with 14, 7 in OT. Baynes finishes with 12 and 7. Good to see the Aussies performing in the clutch!!

Reply #439493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm always pleased when someone does well who was pushed out of their mother's womb on the same land mass that my mother was on when she pushed me out of her womb. It means more to me then when someone does well who was pushed out of their mother's womb on a different landmass that my mother was on when she pushed me out of her womb.

Reply #439497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmat3kERIXI

G"DAY MATE!

Reply #439501 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Oh, Anon, you're so edgy!

Reply #439502 | Report this post

TheCheese  
Years ago

Patty killed it -team high 14 points off the bench, game winner and looked classy among the greats. Just a beast.

Reply #439506 | Report this post

PaulyD  
Years ago

Anon tell me your favourite team in any sport and then explain to me how the connection you have with that team is any greater.

Reply #439507 | Report this post

TheCheese  
Years ago

Good to see pattys name in the nba.com headlines

Reply #439508 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

That's a nice highlight, I just wish I could have wathced the game, pre season or not, fantastic effort by OUR AUSSIE boys!

Oi, oi, oi...

Reply #439513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cue....NBA is overrated.....

Reply #439521 | Report this post

Phobus  
Years ago

Only people who have never made it close to playing professional basketball think that the NBA is overrated! If an NBL team played any NBA team it would just be a joke! (For the NBA side that is!).

Reply #439531 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Got to hand it to Popovich. He went pretty much with the same lineup through the last quarter and overtime as that was on the floor when CSKA Moscow made a 17 - 0 run to tie it up. He could have brought his starters back on but decided to give the guys who are battling for spots plenty of court time and experience in a close game. He risked the loss against a European club and all that entails for an NBA team which showed he has big kahunas.

Mills and Baynes played well and should be buying Pop some drinks tonight for the great opportunity!

Reply #439562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA teams don't take pre-season games even remotely seriously. Two of their three top scorers Patty & Baynes, both towel wavers during the season.

Reply #439564 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Bear, NBA League Pass at $99AUD (using proxy for India to purchase) and you can watch every game live or later including pre season.

Reply #439565 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

I do really like this, anon,...

'I'm always pleased when someone does well who was pushed out of their mother's womb on the same land mass that my mother was on when she pushed me out of her womb. It means more to me then when someone does well who was pushed out of their mother's womb on a different landmass that my mother was on when she pushed me out of her womb.'

I hope readers can see beyond their little worlds a little more like this...

Reply #439581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep no one cares.... its preseason.

Reply #439589 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I have heard NBA League Pass and beam it to your TV using something like Apple.tv works well...

Reply #439668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Got to hand it to Popovich. He went pretty much with the same lineup through the last quarter and overtime as that was on the floor when CSKA Moscow made a 17 - 0 run to tie it up. He could have brought his starters back on but decided to give the guys who are battling for spots plenty of court time and experience in a close game. He risked the loss against a European club and all that entails for an NBA team which showed he has big kahunas.

Mills and Baynes played well and should be buying Pop some drinks tonight for the great opportunity!

----------------------------------------

You do realize that CSKA was playing their bench also right?

Reply #440102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA teams don't take pre-season games even remotely seriously. Two of their three top scorers Patty & Baynes, both towel wavers during the season.

------------------------------

CSKA was playing their bench at that time also. And CSKA's best player was basically benched for the whole 2nd half of the game.

What is your point exactly?

Reply #440103 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754