The Special One
Years ago

NBL TV during Wildcats game

Is it just me or is the picture on nbl tv not great at times. Looks very pixilated at times
Anyone else having issues at times with nbl tv??

Topic #32839 | Report this topic

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Mine gets choppy, then goes long periods where it's blurry and pixelated. Never have these problems with NBA or MLB on the Internet. Not as regularly within one game anyway.

Reply #439801 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

Yeah having the same problem with NBL.TV, not a consistent high quality picture like NBA league pass

Reply #439807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watched the game on the IPad Mini with FIBATV in germany. Pretty much HD quality. http://www.livebasketball.tv/home

Reply #439808 | Report this post

ziah  
Years ago

Have you guys set your bitrate to auto or manual? If auto, it fluctuates and will go from crystal clear to beer goggles quality. Set it to manual and choose your rate (1-1.5 will give a good picture and can be handled by most connections)

Reply #439838 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Spot on Ziah. I set mine to 1.0mb, which seems to suit my internet speed at home, and I very rarely have any problems.

Reply #439841 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Should add to that though, that should be communicated better to subscribers, I wonder how many dont actually know you can do that.

Reply #439842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you adjust the setting on IPad? If so, how?

Reply #439846 | Report this post

ziah  
Years ago

I'm not sure about iPad, but on the Android one there is a setting section, where you can increase the video. It's a pretty arbitrary looking thing, but when I increased it the feed stayed consistent for me.

Reply #439849 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:41 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754