gun dad
Years ago

adelaide did get a win last night

Free throw foundation - what awesome people!

Topic #32843 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was a great night!!

Reply #439868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

finally something postive in the sport..shame the peak body doesn't implement similar initiatives..or donate a chunk of profit to the Foundation

Reply #439882 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

It was an awesome night!!! Loved every minute of it!
A great showcase, well done to those involved!!

Reply #439884 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I had a look at their website last night, pretty impressive actually the people who are involved, this might actually be a really good thing for basketball in this state....at last!

Reply #440201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm all for helping disadvantaged kids, promo clips sounds great without visual but with visual looks like an advert for West Adelaide.

I have my fingers crossed that this board is removed from the politics of BSA and district clubs and works with all associations in the basketball community.

Good luck.

Reply #440204 | Report this post

Tiger  
Years ago

Anonymous

Cant see it as a big deal and hardly a plug for West Adelaide. I guess they just tried to show some footage of kids practicing

I looked at the clip, they seem to be really trying to work hard at giving back to the sport, more than I can say about BSA but like most things time will tell.
Good luck to them I say.

Reply #440522 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754