billo
Years ago

nbl.tv vs livebasketball.tv

Is there any reason why I would get nbl.tv over livebasketball.tv? They both appear to have NBL but livebasketball has a bunch of other stuff and is cheaper.

Topic #32877 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think latter can be geoblocked in some way? e.g., not all NBL games are available to view in Australia? I think that was the view of at least some in past NBL.TV threads?

It's definitely more confusing than it needs to be and clearly Perform could do a lot more to clarify and respond.

I figure given the price difference isn't huge, it's just easy to grab NBL.TV directly and watch that. THEN the only confusion is when the web broadcast is delayed for TV, but phone/tablet isn't...

Reply #440393 | Report this post

?????  
Years ago

Didn't like the auto renewal without prior email saying it was about to start again for NBLTV

Reply #440403 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It seems livebasketball.tv is live in Oz this year. Replays can take a long time to be loaded though, 24-72 hours.

Isaac, I know Im still confused every Friday trying to figure that out! The horror.

Reply #440405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

paul, are livebasketball.tv televising every NBL game live (excluding the Ten/One games of course)?

Reply #440409 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

'403, when you signed up, it was stated that it was for an auto-renewing subscription.

Reply #440424 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Ok knowing I'm not watching a game live as I come inside after work and put on NBL.tv and I watch a game albeit shabby video and get to watch it to the end to my heart's content...

Is the other option any better or if I'm happy right now why look else where?

Reply #440487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

According to livebasketball.tv's website they're showing 36ers/Hawks and Taipans/Breakers on Saturday night live into Australia and the Tigers/Wildcats game live on Sunday but Friday nights Wildcats/Kings game is geo-blocked.

A bit weird.

Reply #440492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh and the other Friday night game Crocs/Breakers isn't being shown.

Reply #440493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't like to promote gambling companies although it looks like bet365 are streaming a lot of the games. You just need to have an account.

Reply #440621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:44 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754