TheCheese
Years ago

Patty Mills goes into beast mode!!

Patty went apeshit today 22pts and a few rebounds, and assists for good measure and 5 STEALS!

Absolutely dominated the floors. Go Patty!

Topic #32923 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 blocks also

Reply #441355 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

To his credit his stats were better than De Colo and Joseph put together and Tony Parker did not play. Still a great performance just don't throw those towels away yet!

Reply #441357 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

MVP?

Reply #441358 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Can't wait for him to match up against Delly in the ASG this year!

Reply #441364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where are the haters now??

Reply #441365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Waiting for the regular season....

Reply #441366 | Report this post

pauly  
Years ago

Patty has delivered in regular season whenever he gets the minutes

Reply #441369 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

When he retires are people going to give us an update of his every day activities? I love the guy, but seriously, if people are that interested in his performances, they will go to NBA.com etc for updates. Its preseason as well arghhh

Reply #441376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone have a link to the highlights?

Reply #441377 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Nino,

This is an Australian Basketball Forum. I am sorry if it concerns you but the reality is that a number of the posts you will see will concern the performances/injuries/updates of any of the few Australians playing at the elite NBA level whether it be pre-season, regular season or playoffs.

If you are not interested don't read these posts otherwise get used to it!

Reply #441383 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

In other news, Patty is a folder not a scruncher

Reply #441386 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

^ Exactly Rick.

Reply #441387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love it Dellevadova gets a couple of assists in a pre-season game and it's all OMGZ but Patty drops 22 in a game along with 5 steals and out come the negative nellies to talk it down.

Reply #441391 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Good day Mate!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/2013/10/22/132210millsmp4-3018635

Reply #441392 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The negative comments appear in Delly threads too.

Reply #441397 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

NiƱo, I am interested, but wouldn't consider going to NBA.com daily just on the off chance an Aussie had a particularly good stat line.

I, like many casual fans I expect, rely on HoopsSA to keep me in the know. It rarely lets me down, and I skip over the threads/posts that don't interest me.

My thanks to TheCheese for filling me in.

Reply #441400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So much Patty and Delly hate on a Aussie hoops forum. What a bunch of asses.

Reply #441407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No its just trolls that know that they can get a reaction by bagging on the players and the topic of discussion. They really need to be ignored as by responding you are letting them win

Reply #441408 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

I think it's more the fact there's a thread anytime Patty farts. If the posts where limited to good games then awesome, but there's one anytime he hits the court. I don't think people need an update on his regular season game where he gets on for 5 minutes. Also the fact there's threads constantly about how he is getting screwed over or needs more minutes or should play elsewhere, just one thread for the season should suffice.
I don't think there are anywhere near as many people giving shit to the delly threads because people are far more interested in his progress at the moment and if he gets any time on court over 5 minutes it's a genuine big deal to an extent.

Reply #441424 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

ricey, why not avoid Mills and Delly threads if you're not interested? This one is pretty clearly titled.

Hilariously, all the rage is over exactly how much credit these guys should get for what they're doing. Can't ignore them or talk about them too much or someone complains.

Reply #441431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

only the two pest PG's in Australia, no need to mention them in an Aussie hoops forum!

Reply #441432 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

I do usually, I don't comment on them. I just have a look to see if its worth anything, but people have made comments as to why people write negative comments so I've given an opinion as to why (and a pretty valid one as it's what others have said in past). I just get why people are over the constant threads for Mills in particular. It's not like there's a bogut thread anytime he hits the court, if there was then I'm sure there would be people talking shit on those threads too

Reply #441436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty is an exciting player who is close to having a breakout in the NBA. I think a lot of people know here he has the ability to be a solid player in the NBA so any news on great performances is a good read in my books.

Reply #441439 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bogut's in a team and secure though. These other two have been trying to make it or lock in their spot so something above the ordinary for them is a reasonable performance or good feedback from a coach. And there are still Bogut threads when he excels.

Yes, there are more than enough Delly/Mills threads, but they're easy to skip.

Reply #441443 | Report this post

Bball fan  
Years ago

Most Aussies like an under dog, that's what these guys are. Bogut isn't and we expect good things from him all the time.

If people don't like a thread, don't read it and don't post a comment. Simple as that.

Reply #441448 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I swear if I hear the words Beast Mode used 1 more time I'm going to hang myself!!!

Reply #441463 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Spot on Bball fan.

Reply #441467 | Report this post

BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE BEAST MODE

Reply #441474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goodbye cruel world!! You hartless bastard!!

Reply #441481 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Guess my general point is there is more than enough threads. I wish these guys all the very best, both very good players to watch... and I hope they have long successful careers. Its just a bit much sometimes.

Reply #441487 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Personally I love the fact that people here keep track of Patty, Delly & others, and post it up for the rest of us to access so easily.
At the same time, I would have thought that maybe one running thread for each player would make a lot more sense to keep track of everything they're doing in the preseason.

Reply #441490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754