Anonymous
Years ago

NBL.TV trouble with replays

I can only seem to play Melbourne v Adelaide?

Is anyone getting this problem?

Topic #32977 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Have you contacted NBL.TV about it?

Reply #442243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The door opened. You got in"

Reply #442252 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Contacting them on this issue hasnt brought a lot of joy so far.

Reply #442254 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Paid product. They really should offer decent support or take a look at what they're doing.

Reply #442255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Paul are you getting the same problem?

Reply #442256 | Report this post

bankedshot  
Years ago

I have had a similar problem for several games this season. Try having a look on the home page of the NBL.tv website for the game you are looking for instead of the On Demand section. This has worked for me on occasion when it's not in the on demand area. Good luck

Reply #442260 | Report this post

Aerius  
Years ago

Out of the 8 or so games ive attempted to watch on NBL.tv, only one could you consider acceptable to a paid service.

The quality is way down on last year.

iPad app crashes several times a game.

Audio is generally fine, but video is like watching through scratched glasses smudged with wax coated.

Reply #442273 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've watched two NZ games which have been good and a Hawks game was decent too. 36ers in Cairns was patchy, as was the 36ers in Melbourne game. At times, each was unwatchable.

Reply #442274 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

The Hawks v Crocs game on the ipad only plays the 3rd & 4th quarters... on the Mac is plays the whole game

Reply #442282 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont really have any problems with live games on the PC, they all run smoothly and are watchable hooked up to my TV, and Im not in a metro area so dont have super internet speeds.

Replays on the other hand are a lottery for some reason, and on PC the VOD archive is empty of replays at the moment with only three available from the home page, even though you can watch them all on livebasketball.tv!

Reply #442284 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Not sure about replays, but live games this year on my ipad have been pretty much perfect, one short dropout for 10 sec, with great picture and no stuttering. Ipad last year was not an option, impossible to watch. So I'm a happy camper.

Reply #442292 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I suspect what's happened with Perform is that they came in with unrealistic expectations. They didn't get the number of subscriptions that they assumed would arrive and have subsequently lost a bit of interest, dropped budget and not pushed to improve.

Reply #442296 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont think Perform rely on subscription numbers to foot their bill. I could be wrong but that's my memory of how the deal was structured at the time.

Reply #442300 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Replays are now up in VOD.

Reply #442308 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they cut back staff by half on game nights at at least one stadium.

Reply #442320 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

The last two times I have not been able to access VODs, is on Tuesday nights.

Based solely on my experience, my theory is that Tuesday nights may be 'system maintenance' night?

Reply #442387 | Report this post

Hopeful  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me what time the game will be on NBL TV in Qld ?

Reply #442487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have trouble with some of the live games let alone replays. The product does not deliver half the time.

Reply #442884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Today's game in Wollongong worked ok. Is there a lack of bandwidth at Townsville Entertainment Centre as the game on Friday was unviewable at times.

Reply #442950 | Report this post

Wildcats fan  
Years ago

I recently subscribed. first of all it didn't recognise my user name & password (social media login) when I went to use if for the first time after signing up, so I contacted support and they sent me a temporary password. that got me in, but I can't find where to change the temporary password to a real password?! My Account doesn't appear on my screen, I can only access it by working my way through the Help section. And is it just me, but where do you log out?! I was able to watch some of the live video or the wildcats v taipans game from last night (after the game) but I couldn't access it from the video on demand section - I just get a black screen and a circle constantly going around. Same with the other replays I tried to access. I am able to get into whatever the live games are, before the next live showing, but for the life of me, from whatever area, I cannot access a full game replay, I can just watch highlights videos. I've emailed support back about these issues, but am yet to hear back from them. I didn't subscribe last year, but I had heard good reviews so thought I would give it a go, but I am seriously disappointed with what I have seen so far. I hope I can at least watch the wildcats game live on Sunday. Video on demand works on the app on my phone, when its not crashing, but doesn't do a lot of good when I want to watch on my tv via my laptop!

Reply #445145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aren't there restrictions for showing TV games live? Sundays Hawks/Wildcats game is a Ten game.

Reply #445175 | Report this post

Wildcats fan  
Years ago

I would hope there isn't a restriction on live games - ten may have been showing the Wollongong v wildcats game, and live into the east cost, but doesn't really help cats fans in Perth where it was shown delayed at 2pm WST...

I don't think any games are shown live into Perth on free to air, hence why I subscribed so I could try to watch the cats away games live on nbltv

Reply #445455 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754