Isaac
Years ago

Crocs vs Kings, Nov 1

Tips?

Can the Crocs pick up their crowd a bit?

Topic #32997 | Report this topic

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Crocs win in a high scoring game. Sanders' probing will cause major problems for the Crocs, but Townsville's offensive execution will be a little too much.

Reply #442704 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Hrmm, have to say Crocs on this one; would be hard pressed to explain why though.

Reply #442710 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I agree crocs to win, I also can't think of a real reason why other than home court. Madgen is finding form and crocs don't have an answer for Ogilvy but without Harvey they lack depth. Crocs by 3

Reply #442718 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I think Kings will throw everything into this game in the hope they can win it as they know their chances to beat Adelaide 2 days later are slim.

Both of Sydney's loss's have been against Perth. Both games were tight going into the last quarter with the first game the scores were tied and the second game Perth were up by 1. Both these games will have prepared Sydney to battle Townsville in Townsville. The only disadvantage is Harvey is injured however that could turn into a positive with more shots for Madgen and Hill.

Also Ben Allen is sure to impress playing against his former team... okay maybe not.

Kings by 5

Reply #442719 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I only wish I was up there in NQ so I could rain down boos upon Ben Allen in person.

Oh well, will have to settle for the NBL.tv stream.

Crocs get this one.

Crowd will be no better than the first couple of home games unfortunately.

The franchise isn't being creative at all with strategies to get people through the door.

Reply #442723 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Sanders, Madgen and the rest of the Kings' backcourt should have big games for Sydney though. The Crocs' 1s and 2s couldn't guard a chair this season.

Reply #442724 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Mick why do you think Crocs will win?

Reply #442725 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

The Crocs will dominate the boards and it will go from there. Ogilvy will see lots of looks from Conklin, Hinder, Ogilvy and Holmes. 3 of those guys aren't asked to play offense really at all so they will just be focused on getting AJ out of his comfort zone. Sydney has no other options up front.

If the Crocs clean the glass like the should do against a shallow Kings frontcourt at home it will see them get out and run, and that's their goal.

Not much separating the "non contenders" who for my money are Townsville, Melbourne, NZ, Sydney and Wollongong in this league so I'm just going to pick the home team every time, until something proves otherwise.

Townsville played godawful against the Hawks last week but managed to stay somewhat in the game by dominating the rebound count and staying in hustle plays. If you do that kind of stuff at home against an opponent of similar quality you generally walk away with the win.

Reply #442727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs will shoot and make 3s and win.

Kings will curl off different picks for mid range js and lose.

Reply #442746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben Allen to bring the pain and remind the Crocs fans what they're missing!

Probably.

Reply #442747 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Looks like another disappointing crowd......

Reply #442760 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

Carmouche!

Reply #442761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching the stream the Trevor guy is good but Kelvin Robertson and his blatant Crocs bias is hard to take.

Reply #442762 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Damn Brad Hill

Reply #442765 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Townsvilles perimeter defense let them down again.

Reply #442766 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

Not a convincing win against the contenders for the spoon. I guess Madgen is still taking it easy and Harvey wasn't out injured.

Reply #442769 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

*was out injured.

Reply #442770 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Youre way off Aaron. There is very little between these two teams skill wise. Thats as convincing a victory as you'll get.

Reply #442808 | Report this post

Aaron  
Years ago

We'll see Mick, you didn't rate the Kings last year and they made the playoffs.

Reply #442826 | Report this post

Bill Gates  
Years ago

Sydney wont make playoffs, they just are not good enough

Reply #442836 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Dont get me wrong, heal will get them playing hard but like townsville they just dont have the cattle. Theyre around the mark of all the other non contenders. Could make playoffs again in that 4th spot behind cairns, perth and adelaide but no chance for the title.

Reply #442860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings beat Crocs now Tigers win against Taipans bookies must love this league.

Reply #442878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:09 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754