Anonymous
Years ago

NBA League Pass Issues / Apple TV

Is anyone out there having problems with International League Pass on their Apple tv so far?

I purchased the premium package, however, having continued problems with buffering during live games or game replays both full or condensed.

I have tried sleeping and updates to Apple TV , resetting router, however, to no avail.

No troubles last year with the service whatsoever, however, cannot watch anything for more than a few minutes this season without it going to buffer mode.

Wondering if anyone has some advice or I should contact nba support.

Frustrating, just want to watch some ball.

Thanks

Topic #33009 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get rid of the Apple devices it is an awful brand.

Reply #442881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like a bandwidth issue you have, mine is working perfectly

Reply #442886 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I have watched a few games both live and on demand and havnt had any issues so far this season.

Reply #442890 | Report this post

Pauly B  
Years ago

I have bigpond cable and I still have some trouble with poor quality on some days. Games tend to drift in and out of the best quality. I have most trouble though with reply games. Some work but others just don't work at all some nights. The support is useless, all they do is offer to refund your money. I don't want a refund, I want it to work properly, ALL the time.

Reply #442919 | Report this post

yo man  
Years ago

Try a new modem. Then try new apple tv.

Reply #442928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I'm having similar problems. Can't load games at all, and the few times I have it will buffer constantly. But if I airplay it from my iPhone or iPad it works perfectly.

Reply #442939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bigpond Cable is rubbish, never as fast as advertised so could easily be the issue. Any ADSL2+ provider should give you a better result and work perfectly with Apple TV

Reply #442940 | Report this post

Pauly B  
Years ago

I tried to get ADSL2+ Several rejected requests later I gave up. They say there's no open ports at the exchange so I'm stuck waiting for the NBN rollout which is god only know how far away. Based on the results of a speed tests done, the LPBB people say I shouldn't have any trouble but I do

Reply #443211 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Mine is working perfectly with Apple TV. No issues at all.

Reply #443237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No issues with NBALP here. Same connection does struggle with NBL.TV at times although that must be a problem from their end. "Perform" indeed.

Reply #443261 | Report this post

poida  
Years ago

Mine seems most of the time as far as not constantly buffering, the quality is good.

An issue I have at the moment is a few of the game replays I've tried to watch will only show about half the game before it starts showing the beginning of the game again. It doesn't restart the stream though..weird.

Reply #444979 | Report this post

MikeH  
Years ago

Yeah I have been having issues lately as well. Streaming the NBA league pass through the laptop is fine, no dramas. But using the apple tv app, every few minutes the feed will pause (for anywhere between 5 seconds and 30secs) but then when it starts up again it will have skipped the game for that amount of time. Sometimes this will happen every few minutes, other times it will happen only a few times per game.

Just recently it has just stopped completely and come up with an error screen... I have to rstart the game and find where i am up to again...

For the first half of the season i haven't had any issues but the last few months it has been getting progressively worse...

Reply #465952 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754