Anonymous
Years ago

36ers merchandise/clothing

Just wondering if anyone knows when a 36ers clothing range will come out. Would love a tshirt and hoodie with the new logo.

Topic #33018 | Report this topic

The Magpie  
Years ago

Hopefully soon, but when they do I suggest they drop their prices. I went to buy my 3yr old a jersey today and nearly fainted when the wanted $80 for it!
Come on guys nothing should be over $50 the public know how much it cost to make these jerseys. Surely 500 kids wearing jerseys at $50 a pop is better than 5 kids wearing them at $80 a pop.

These kids are your next season ticket holders. Yes $80 is fair for an adult jersey that I will fit in for 30 years but my son will grow out of his before the season ends.

Reply #442996 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Re: Pricing. I agree. Bought a NBL jersey for my 2yr old. Obviously smallest you could get.. $60! Babies jerseys should be around half that. Full size jerseys around $50-60 max

Reply #442999 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

We got our kids (both under 4 years)playing tops for about $20 each. Tip: wait til the end of February.

Reply #443005 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Call the front office to ask if they have any more old stock. We brought a heap of gear for our kids who couldn't care less if old style or new, for $5.00 each !!!
Worth a try.

Reply #443046 | Report this post

2FAST4U  
Years ago

The NBL needs to go with the 'less is more' attitude in price rather than quantity. I bought a Camo crocs jersey for 80 bucks last year but I would've bought a couple if they were 50 each.

Sports Power at Melrose Park had some old 36ers merchandise last time I checked. They were selling cheap as well.

Reply #443052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Camo Crocs jersey was that a one-off? Remember it but what was it for. I wanted the retro Suns from a couple of seasons ago but also way overpriced.

Reply #443055 | Report this post

Aerius  
Years ago

Wouldn't price be set based on what they purchase at? Perhaps the official merchandiser doesn't sell to clubs at favourable prices to pass on to the consumer?

Reply #443093 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754