Moneyballer
Years ago

36ers contracts

Who is contracted past this season?

Topic #33019 | Report this topic

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

The coach ! 2 more years of Joey, loving that !

Also wish we got contracted a few more 36er girls. Why only 7 ? Come on Muzz Buzz, can i have some more please??

Reply #443063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll put the memory cap on. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DJ-Signed a 3 year deal in 2012 (1 year left after this season)

Schenscher-Signed a 2+1 year deal in 2012 (player option for next season)

Petrie-Signed a 2+1 year deal in 2012 (player option for next season)

Cadee-Signed a 2 year deal in 2012 (free agent at end of season)

Creek-Signed a 1+1 year deal in 2012 (free agent at end of season)

Gibson-Signed a 2+1 year deal this offseason.

BJ-Signed a 2 year deal this offseason.

Teys-Assume he signed a 1 year deal this offseason.

And unless specially noted most imports usually sign 1 year deals which I would expect both Ervin & Frye are on.

Reply #443071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So if so technically DJ, Gibbo & BJ are the only players under contract for next season with Petrie & Schenscher holding options.

Reply #443074 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd be extending Creek before the end of the season. With Cadee, I'd wait and see. With Schenscher, I'd see how he played out and then potentially let him pick between that option or a two year deal at a reduced rate, and front loaded. Depends how much room they need under the cap. I see him being a bit like Paul Rees in the later years of his career - sometimes looked awkward but had experience and provided some intangibles on D.

I'd try to extend Ervin too, especially if he wanted to naturalise. Frye is really cheap, so probably worth trying to hold onto.

Reply #443099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with Isaac, need to extend Creeks contract. Was a good player, now becoming a great player. Some of those deft touches last night, unreal.

The team we have tis year compared to last, wow.... pretty awesome.

Reply #443153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Re-sign Schenscher only at a way reduced salary or put a clause in his contract that he gets paid more if he actually elevates off the ground and bulks up a tad.

Reply #443154 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

*chuckles at talk of "under the cap" in relation to the 36ers*

Hopefully Peach shops around... His Boomers off-season and already quality play this season will do his stock wonders, although you would think that the 36ers would be making a good challenge at the title this season and playing with his buddies (and having family settled?) would be a factor... Unless he can get a good three year deal somewhere else *cough*sydneypleasepleasepleasepleaseplease*cough* as going from 1yr deal to 1yr deal would be a pain... He's proven himself worthy of a longer term deal right off the bat now...

Reply #443203 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754