Coopz
Years ago

Wayback Wednesday #5

This week Boti flashes back to the 1994 Semi Final vs Melbourne, when Adelaide had to show its resolve against adversity after losing star, Mark Davis to a badly dislocated shoulder early in the 2nd half.

Here the story:
http://www.adelaide36ers.com/article/id/snfaoab2hyjp1ajwllxaaeqoz

Here's the Vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=658OmF1uP3A&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!

Topic #33044 | Report this topic

Grovermi$ter  
Years ago

coopz,

are you employed by the 36ers or do you do the clips with your own funds/off your own back?

as ususal your packages are fantastic...

Reply #443462 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Yeh mate, for free. All for the love. lol

Boti too.

Reply #443464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

solid work, lovin em

Reply #443468 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Big Ups to you Coopz- good effort!!

Reply #443479 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I am really enjoying the Wayback Wednesdays. Well put together and they show just how great the Sixers are. Great one this week.

Reply #443484 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I look forward to seeing these each week, love your work coopz!

Reply #443487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Loving that shit.

Reply #443491 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Best one yet. I remember that night as if it happened 1 year ago, not 20, I still remember the immediate devastation when Pud got hurt.

The 90's were an awesome era to be an NBL and Sixers fan. So many good teams and exciting players in that decade and a bit.

Reply #443496 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Thanks guys.

This week is a great game! Much easier to make when they're televised games because I can let the commentators tell the story.

Grover, you wouldnt happen to be the same person who emailed Boti today about the same thing? Seems very random that we got asked the same question twice in one day. Lol. If it was you, thanks for your kind words.

Reply #443527 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754