Years ago

Interview: Fraser Neill New NBL CEO

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-26/interview-fraser-neil/5047848

Doesn't really tell us much.

Thoughts?

Topic #33049 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was CEO at NSW Rugby when it was bleeding money. Worried that he is part of our league now.

Reply #443566 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

"I know nothing about basketball or the past, present or future of the sport, however I did manage to run NSW rugby into the ground despite a private school boys club of millionaires backing the sport nation-wide. So just trust me. We're going places..."

Reply #443579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be worse it could be Leeann!!

Reply #443598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice Mick very nice.

Reply #443601 | Report this post

GuessWhosBACK  
Years ago

Its a pretty vague interview. He seems to know that obviously the NBL needs to be seen and heard but doesn't sound like he has a clear plan for it from what he said/

Also... when the interviewer asked when the NBL was on TV.. he just says, ever vaguely "Friday night.. sunday arvo".... Wanna be a bit more specific?

Reply #443621 | Report this post

crazy baby  
Years ago

I just listened to the interview and thought he spoke well about the NBL
It seems many basketball people still live in a world of negativity.....

to me it sounds like he is going to keep things simple and understands business & change management which is what basketball needs

this season is already better than last but it's going to get much better when the management have time to get organized

Reply #443624 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:21 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754