Anonymous
Years ago

Is nbl.tv working for you?

I'm trying to watch the replays of the last round and the only game that is working is Sydney v Cairns.

Anyone else having this problem?

Topic #33116 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

same problem. What a ripoff.

Reply #444803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL.tv are honestly the most useless organisation in the world.

Every single employee, should be sacked instantly

Reply #444809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nbl.tv is run by Perform. They also run the NBL's fantastic website on behalf of the league.

firstrowsports

Every NBL & NBA game live for free and to escape all the pop-ups just enlarge the screen to full screen.

Reply #444821 | Report this post

Hopeful  
Years ago

hi, trying to watch the sixers game -v- new zealand just getting a test pattern screen anyone else having this problem ??

Reply #444829 | Report this post

bg04  
Years ago

Sixers play tomorrow bro!

Reply #444861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm watching the Cairns v Perth game tonight and the quality is poor, can't even see the game half of the time. I've also tried to watch the replay of the 36ers v Tigers game and it won't even load. I understand that there may be issues with live streaming but no excuse for replays surely!!

Reply #444890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched the whole game last night. Quality was poor but I just figured it was NQld internet speed related...

The worst part of the broadcast was every time Mike Ellis opened his mouth... Wow!

Reply #444920 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I can't get the last two 36ers games to play...

Reply #445713 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Replayed some of NZ-Adelaide on my laptop and it was very good. Quality was excellent.

Reply #445714 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I just tried to play the NZ-Adelaide game on my laptop but the video won't load, it just displays the loading gif. Internet speed isn't a problem, i'm running on European internet..

Reply #445717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754