anon
Years ago

dandy committee mass walkout

rumour floating around dromana tournament is that Dandy committee walked out on mass

Topic #33185 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

can anyone confirm this rumour

Reply #446515 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Which comes not long after both Gooding and Flynn left as well. What's going on?

Reply #446524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A long needed clean out

Reply #446526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently CEO is trying to clean out the politics in the event the attention gets de railed from him.
Gooding and Flynn left because they hate him, apparently domestic employee in the office leaving too.
Sad thing in all this it hides the real truth. Get rid of the Board running the show, clean out the CEO, get a new WNBL coach and support the juniors.

The place is a mess and has been for two years now. Whilst Jayco keeps funding the association's fu^& ups they will always buy themselves time and hide the mess.
President/CEO/WNBL coach in that order must go.

Reply #446685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its sad that the junior program has lost some good hardwoking dedicated people who obviously felt so frustrated and helpless that they had to take such strong measures to make a stand and be heard.
Unfortunately the higher levels of management wont see it this way and will just replace these people that wanted to make a difference with "YES" people that will not question management and just do as instructed.
The Dandenong Stadium used to have a fun friendly atmosphere with a warm community feel when you walked through the front doors. NOT so anymore.
The sad thing is that the the ones that will suffer most from this are "OUR CHILDREN "

Reply #446883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It does look like it will be the kids that will lose out with the walkout of the Junior Rangers Committee. The guy they have running the place does not appear to have a clue. Its all about the $$$$ he can get in the door and is evident with the number of teams Dandenong have entered this season - an elite program that takes the best kids and develops them - I think not. More like as many kids in teams as they can get and grab any passer-by who is willing to coach. Going downhill fast.

Reply #446933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's good the committee walked out because they were of no use either just like the current CEO and Board (hopeless). They were all family related and had the same agenda just no power to enforce.
Good on them for leaving, it's a shame they didn't take all the other old baggage out with them.
Hopefully the CEO leaves soon and the Board follows suit and then the WNBL coach gets fired.

The place is a disgrace, how about the president come out and say a few words. He's hiding too because he knows he's over his head and has no idea and has contributed to the reasons the place is going backwards.

Best to sit back a watch with a smile while the WNBL team gets re designed year on year, the management make stupid decisions and they continue to stuff the culture of the club both internal and external.

Karma.

Reply #446969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oops sorry, excuse me while I shut the door, I thought I was in the Knox thread..

Reply #446971 | Report this post

Big Fella  
Years ago

So what is the CEO( MF )going to do now with out the great help and many countless hours the Voulenteers have done over many years whilst it was all fine and DANDY.
I would say stuff it up even further than he has!

Reply #447039 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Im glad I dont work in the basketball space....seems like everything is driven by the $$$ and CEO's egos and they've lost sight of the bigger picture.

Reply #447052 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754