Mick
Years ago

derrick rose tears meniscus, out indefinitely...

Bad news for bulls fans. Anyone else think his herky jerky style of play is unsustainable?

Topic #33193 | Report this topic

The Situation  
Years ago

Could be his heart or mentality, according to Mark Worthington.

Reply #446600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wortho is a ignorant douchebag! Why would he say such things? D rose has done more in his career in a week than Wortho! #nblchump

Reply #446608 | Report this post

bowtie  
Years ago

He said he wrote it before he knew the extent of the injury. Fail to see how that makes any difference to being a totally senseless, insensitive pri%&!!! A crud piece of comment anyway.

Is doing his best to build some sort of an image as an outspoken sports' critic...maybe a job after BB?

The photo on his twitter re the AFL Saints Mad Monday fiasco showed him up really well.
Tigers Admin made him take it off.

Reply #446634 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

I think Wortho has a fear of gyms and working out in general

Its really a shame about Rose, he has worked extremely hard to get himself back from that last injury and took a lot of precaution not to come back early.

Reply #446640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lance uppercut, what complete nonsense, wortho has and always will be avid in the gym, and at practice. Get your facts correct before becoming a complete wanker!

Reply #446887 | Report this post

Mark Worthington  
Years ago

calm down anon, uppercut just doesn't realize how hard I work in the gym don't take it personally

Reply #446890 | Report this post

Sammy  
Years ago

Funny posts above haha.
Has he worked on his game since college?

Never been a fan of him. However I do Love his weekly uncoordinated & uncontrolled drive to the bucket.
Consistency is impressive I must admit

Reply #446972 | Report this post

2FAST4U  
Years ago

Devastating news and Wortho is a fuckwit for his comments.

Reply #446974 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754