paul
Years ago

Miami v Cleveland

Cavs take on the Heat today on ESPN at 11:30am (AEST). Awesome chance to watch Delly against the best!

Topic #33229 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly V Lebron
Patty V Durant

today is a good day

Reply #447341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't wait to watch this on Foxtel

Reply #447347 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Thanks heaps paul :) looks like I've got my day all sorted out!

Reply #447361 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Dellys new nickname is the "Moose" given to him by his teamates because of his hard nose defence. He writes a weekly article in the Bendigo Advertiser.

Reply #447363 | Report this post

Anon 7341 you are an idiot. (but you made me laugh out loud!!)

Reply #447380 | Report this post

GuesswhosBACK  
Years ago

He started but only got 7 mins? was he injured or something?

Reply #447399 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

Good tip re. the column Happy Days!

Here's the link to this weeks article:
http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/1936204/alligators-moose-and-a-tough-week-on-the-court

Reply #447400 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

Guesswhosback, No he wasn't injured they just didn't play him. Probably for the fact that Wade just posted him up and got by him on nearly every possession he was on on the court.

Reply #447401 | Report this post

GuesswhosBACK  
Years ago

Yeah. there was always going to be the occasional game where Delly was physically outmatched. its ok... A lot of people couldnt contain Dwyane Wade when hes on his game.

Reply #447402 | Report this post

bankedshot  
Years ago

I was surprised they didn't give him a second chance though. Wade just had a big game. I think they needed him on offense when the team just got lost at times

Reply #447474 | Report this post

m  
Years ago

They did put him back on in the 3rd but it was only for a bit. If the Cavs end up trading Waiters it could Delly a bit more room but with Jack, Kyrie and Waiters there's not alot of ball to go around.

Reply #447499 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Okay, so we can admit Wade made some typical moves on Delly and we know he will learn from playing on someone of that quality, but no one in the CAV's team could hold Wade in this game regardless.

Still think Delly is a better option than one or two others in this CAV team, also Irvin could play a little more team ball at times IMO...

Reply #447520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack needs to play as a shooting guard he is pretty terrible at the point. He had so many turnovers. They needed Delly out there to keep the ball in their hands and get Jack and Irvin some open shots.

Reply #447530 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754