Isaac
Years ago

Good deal on 36ers 3-game memberships

The 36ers' new 3-game memberships strike me as a great deal if you're not a season ticket holder or have friends with kids who might be interested.

Pick 3 of the remaining games and the prices are:

Adult - $66
Concession - $60
Children - $30
Family - $124

If you're busy Fridays, there are still three or more Sunday games left, still three games against the power teams Perth and NZ, against the big market teams in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and so on.

That family ticket especially comes to about $10pp/game when an Adult gold ticket as a walk-up is $35 alone for a single game.

Good Festivus gift, perhaps?

Topic #33323 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Festivus for the rest of us!

If they threw in an aluminium pole i'd be in. I find tinsel distracting.

Reply #449292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great deal by the 36ERS!

Reply #449293 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Lost my shit at "Festivus"

Reply #449406 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Youre not giving away the waterpick!

Reply #449412 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

That is a very good deal if you don't have season tickets, or like Isaac said a gift for "Festivus".

There are some cracker home games coming up. Any 3 from this list won't disappoint any fan.

1. FRIDAY 14th March 2014: v Perth. Get your ticket while you can for that one. Scalpers will have them on e-bay soon selling for more than Rolling Stones tickets.
2. This Sunday v Cairns: Time to hit back hard!
3. Sat 4th Jan: v Breakers: We got 'em at home....twice. They don't like that and will be out to sneak into the Top 4.
4. Sun 23rd Feb: v Breakers: "I don't care how many gold medals Australia gets, just so long as it's one more than NZ" It's always good to watch the Breakers.
5. Sun 23rd Mar: v Melbourne: Last home game. Will affect final ladder position for sure, so this will be a good game.
6. Sun 12th Jan: v Sydeney: Fringe NBA player, local boy in Madge, coach we love to hate, oh and don't forget to cheer when Ben Allen dunks.

Reply #449438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754