Wilson Sting
Years ago

ATF Top Plays - No Steindl dunk??

Can't believe Clint Steindl's dunk where he blew past Schensher and got the foul didn't make the top 5! Has anyone got a link to it, I only saw it live?

Topic #33329 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

Blame Perform. I think ATF only get what they put in their 'highlight' reels and that wasnt on it!

Reply #449353 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Perform give us highlights from every game, it wasn't on it.

However today I found it and ripped it.. https://www.facebook.com/andthefoulnet/posts/710720752274521

Reply #449355 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Perform wouldn't know a highlight if it bit them on the arse. Their highlights clips on the NBL.TV website would turn anybody off watching the NBL for good if that's the best it has to offer.

Reply #449356 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

They didnt even have Abercrombie's driving dunk +1 against Melbourne, yet they had a Bruton missed three for a Vukona putback. It's mind-boggling.

Reply #449357 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Thanks Nat

Reply #449372 | Report this post

Not to mention Perform have absolutely no appreciation for a good block.

Reply #449487 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754