Anonymous
Years ago

Guess which team had these stats?

Guess which team had the following statistics in the 3rd quarter this past weekend:

- 11 turnovers
- 7 field goal attempts
- 1 field goal made
- 2 free throws attempted and made

Basketball WA - given your refusal to invest into this program to the level required would you consider refunding monies spent on memberships and ticket sales?

Topic #33362 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't care for wa local league...

Reply #450022 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I would've said Sydney Kings if you didn't mention WA local leagues

Reply #450025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I must admit that the Kings was the first team to cross my mind too but then I saw the WA reference & thought surely not the Wildcats.

Reply #450027 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The same team that in the next quarter had 3 turnovers, 16 field goal attempts and 9 made field goals?

Reply #450031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It seriously shits me the way that Basketball WA invests in the team in the even numbered quarters but completely neglects them in the odd ones.
Consistency, BWA! That's all we ask!

Reply #450033 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

Tell them not us!

Reply #450034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm guessing this is the West Coast Waves, not a WA Local League team as suggested?

Reply #450042 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

more embarassingly, melbourne only had 8 players!

Reply #450044 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He is so well suited in Joey Wright's system, and their arent too many similar ones that Ive seen in Europe, so I think he should stay here and keep progressing towards being an all-around star in the NBL.

He could play another three years here and then head to Europe and play four years through his prime as a much better player. As it is he is an incomplete player and risks bombing out over their because of his lack of strength.

Reply #450048 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Oops, wrong thread!

Reply #450049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty easy to do that in the last quarter when the game is already OVER

Reply #450053 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

I thought it was the Wildcats, that second half was so ugly but the 7 turnovers threw me!

Reply #450131 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754