Anonymous
Years ago

No NBL on tv tonight

So theres no nbl on free to air tonight..

Topic #33390 | Report this topic

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

OMG! that's terrible.

Fraser Neill needs to be fired pronto. I'm in just as much shock as you are, anon.

Reply #450468 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Why didn't Fraser Neill organise some re-runs? GODDAMMIT!

Reply #450469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's no nbl on tonight period...

Reply #450471 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

i really hope that is some good ole fashioned trolling right there SS

Reply #450472 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

OP, which live game were you thinking they would show?

Reply #450473 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Haha, yeah it was, pretty poor attempt though

Reply #450474 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

WHY DIDN'T THEY RUSH IN THE BRISBANE BULLETS AND SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE MAGIC TO FILL IN THE GAP IN THE SCHEDULE?!?!?!

Reply #450475 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

SACK McCAMEY
SACK FEARNE

FUUUUUUCK

Reply #450476 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

What SS said... Is it too late to trade McCamey for Sanders and shift Gliddon to 2? Still keep Wilson off the bench, that seems to be going well.

Reply #450481 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Let's hijack this thread and talk about Taipans shit.

In all honesty, I like McCamey's skill set, but his mentality is terrible. I don't know if he's just a punk or he lacks confidence as a person and basketball player.

Watching the Taipans Road to the Ship videos on YouTube, I actually think he's sort of introverted. He was notorious for bad work ethic in college, so I think it's a bit of both, I dunno.

There was an article in the Cairns Post (linked below) which says that his girlfriend and daughter have arrived in town to spend Christmas, and I gather, the rest of the season with him.

``I think the first half has been average; I've just been trying to get the feel for it. I'll be more aggressive and more tuned in, in the second half of the season.''

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/sport/family-joins-taipans-import-for-christmas/story-fnjpuwrj-1226786207628

Hopefully this arrival changes his way of thinking a bit. Plus, his jumpshot can't get any worse, surely.

Reply #450485 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

People joke about sacking frasier neill but I am a bit closer to being serious about it. The man talked big, but we are half way through the season without anything resembling marketing going on. I have heard people say the funds might be being saved for next year, but hasnt that been the story from every administration.. Nbl has been the league of "next year" for about 15 years now.

And yeah. Obviously no games tonight. personally I am happy to have this break.. the seasons been like groundhog day over the last month. Look forward to added teams next year, IF that goes ahead..

Reply #450518 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

could swear that every year.. they do these NBL crisis/direction meetings.. no matter whos at the helm, and they all agree the best thing for the NBL to do is to hide itself from the public or something. I will admit, yeah.. the guy needs more time to make big changes.. but some sort of promotion would be nice? or atleast TELLING US what he might have in mind for next year. the guy seems to know what the problem is but I havent heard a single solution yet

Reply #450519 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Would have loved to see an all-star game tonight

Reply #450521 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

NBL having a bitta rest for a coupla weeks
Enough interest to have a national basketball league
but not enough to push up in a saturated sporting scene. A League expanding a bit, play Juventus this time. Sometimes I think of big bash basketball, pregame. No timeouts. No freethrows = sideball,pass or shoot. 3points for dunks increases risk of injury,unfortunately

Reply #450547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

channel 10 certainly has no love for basketball. just saw advertisement about all the sports they are doing 2014 nothing about basketball.

Reply #451081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754