kason jidd
Years ago

PS4 and NBA League Pass

Can anyone tell me if the PS4 has the NBA Gametime app? Was tossing up whether to buy an apple tv but seeing as though I am getting a PS4 I might not have to... Thanks

Topic #33397 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

yes it does but you need to make a US psn account login and download the app then you can login as your AUS account and your all good. For some reason the US has the app but not Australia. Today i had a bit of an issue with it but chances are it was my crap connection. One thing that does suck is there is no option to change the quality as you can on the PC. One great thing is you can press option and get the game stats on the fly. Hope that helps.

Reply #450579 | Report this post

kason jidd  
Years ago

awesome thanks mate.

Reply #450597 | Report this post

Dennis  
Years ago

Unfortunately, it is garbage. I have the app, I have a 16-18 Mbps connection and my ps4 always shows up rubbish. I can't watch a game. Te only thing other than PC that streams it properly is Apple TV. And maybe the 360. My PS4 is garbage and it still has nothing amazing for games.

Reply #467578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:40 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754