Phobus
Years ago

Kyrie possible ACL injury! More minutes for Delly!

Kyrie Irving May have done his ACL after a knock in last nights game. Hope he gets better fast as this is a huge loss for not only the Cavs but the NBA as well. I'm the flip side though, does this mean more minutes for Delly? Possibly even a starting spot!

Topic #33428 | Report this topic

Anonas  
Years ago

Delly was DNP - Coach's Decision in the stat after Irving announced his possible injury

Reply #451156 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

sorry , my mistake. the injury happens later part of the game

Reply #451158 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Just a bruised knee. http://www.nba.com/2014/news/01/01/cavaliers-irving-bruised-knee.ap/index.html

Might miss a game or two just for the sake of being cautious but that'll be it.

Reply #451165 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

I was wrong, Irving is out vs Orlando, Jarrett Jack starting...could still mean more minutes for Delly though...

Reply #451232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Down 10 with around 1.10 remaining and the Cavs came back and won in OT, thanks in part to Delly's play at the end of the 4th and in OT

Reply #451239 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754