LC
Years ago

Interview with Corey Maynard

I was lucky enough to recently catch up with South Australia's Corey Maynard who is a senior point guard for Bryant University in the NCAA.

Please check out the interview with Corey here:

Timeout with Corey Maynard: A Bulldog by nature

He hope to pursue his basketball either in Europe or the NBL after he graduates.

Topic #33450 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope the 6ers sign this kid. His numbers are good, I'm sure he can play PG in the NBL & is at least half a local kid.

Sounds like he's pretty switched on too & doesn't mind a challenge. Got the right mentality.

Reply #451752 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He has apparently received a few NBL offers over his years in college so there is interest out there. I think the 36ers tried to get him before he went over??

Reply #451753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone seen him play over the past couple of years? How good is he? Would he be a starter straight away in NBL?

Reply #451755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he has gotten a lot better since at college, was invited to boomers camp over the college break in 2013 but missed it due to an injury apparently

Reply #451756 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Paul is spot on. He has had offers in the past from NBL teams but chose to stick out college.

Would be great to see him head home and play in the NBL, but Europe may also be a realistic option for him.

Definitely a potential starter in the NBL over the next couple of years if he comes back home.

Reply #451767 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754