Mystro
Years ago

Thunder vs Rockets, Dec 16

Thunder beat the Rockets today but here's a funny moment shared between Dwight Howard & Steven Adams courtesy of the Bleacher

Report.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1926637-dwight-howard-and-steven-adams-both-hilariously-disagree-with-ref-on-double-foul?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Topic #33523 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Also notable was that Houston in this game set an NBA record for disparity between scoring halves. They had 73 in the first half and just 19 in the second. Ended up losing by 12.

Reply #453082 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I love how in-sync their reactions were to the call.

Reply #453104 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I cracked up when I saw their reactions.
Steve Adams & Perk kept Howard to an 11 point/8 rebound night (5/13) by just manning up physically keeping him out of the paint. Adams is scary strong and will only get stronger in the NBA environment.

and on another note Adams didn't entice anyone to be ejected today.

Reply #453120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also notable was that Houston in this game set an NBA record for disparity between scoring halves. They had 73 in the first half and just 19 in the second. Ended up losing by 12.

Yes! I thought that was why a game thread was created yet something else is being discussed.

Has any NBL side scored 12 or less this season or since 40mins came in? I don't think even they could manage it.

Reply #453398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:28 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754