Steven
Years ago

All Star Starters

Well folks the votes are in and the following players have been named for 2014 NBA all star game
EAST
Irving
Wade
George
Anthony
James

WEST
Curry
Bryant
Durant
Griffin
Love

Thoughts?

Topic #33569 | Report this topic

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Kobe no play. Replacement coming. Who decide?

Reply #454148 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

voting in kobe after what??? 6 games this season. what a joke. shows how democracy fails.

also shouldnt have got rid of the centre position

Reply #454159 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I agree Phil, Kobe doesn't deserve his spot based on 6 games i hope Harden is named as replacement. Le Bron as "starting centre" for the east?

Reply #454161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I actually have no problem voting in Kobe. It's the All Star game. We have the rest of the season to be logical. Who cares if he's only played six games? (Yes I know he's probably not playing.)

I think the All Star game has become a joke. It used to be somewhat competitive and the players seemed to care at least a little if they won. Now they all stand around and look uninterested and just get out of the way while they take turns to dunk. No matter who it is that gets old after about 5 minutes. Of course you're not going to get a playoff game but it's gone too far the other way.

Reply #454163 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Harden should be in at SG over Bryant and Wall over Irving. The east ahould also move all the players up one - Lebron PF; Carmelo SF; George SG and have a legit centre rather then Lebron at centre. Hibbert deserves the spot now that Horford is out.

Reply #454227 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Where did all the centres go?

Looks like the legacy left behind by Mourning, Ewing, Shaq, Mutombo and Olajuwon has meant nothing to today's fans....

I wonder if Shaq and Yao Ming were still playing if you'd get atleast one starting centre

Reply #454378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754