Evelin
Years ago

When to buy tickets for a Wildcats game

Hi

I am new in Perth and in Australia and I would like to go to see a basketball game on the 31.01 when Perth Wildcats are playing.
Do I have to buy the tickets online or can I get a ticket on the day of the game from the entrance as well? I am interested in buying nickel tickets. Does it get very packed there and are the tickets sold out quickly?

Thank you in advance!
Evelin

Topic #33572 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nickel tickets sellout early, I suggest you buy them early so you don't miss out.

Buy tickets here:

wildcats.com.au

Reply #454180 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The Wildcats don't play on the 31st.

Reply #454183 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Maybe he meant 31st Feb

Reply #454186 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

With it being a Thursday game (30th) it may not be hugely packed, you can buy tickets at the gate but best bet would be to buy them immediately and pick them up at the gate.

I hope you enjoy your first game

Reply #454199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Evelin ... me thinks he is a she...

Reply #454200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Perth Wildcats game is a great experience.

Excellent venue, team that is entertaining and plays hard and fellow fans are friendly and passionate.

You will definately enjoy it.

Remember though, wear red!!

Reply #454201 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Have to laugh, a friend of mine in Perth got given free tickets to last nights Wildcats vs Tigers game. Good night to go, Perth lost lol.

Other than that he said he had a great time.

Reply #454232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did he get free tickets?

Why laugh it was the best game at the Arena. Perfect timing as the other games there were mostly blowouts.

Reply #454237 | Report this post

Evelin  
Years ago

Yes I meant the game on Thursday, sorry about that. Thanks everyone for responding.
One more small question. Does anyone know what time they open the gates?

Reply #454248 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Usually around an hour before tipoff, I believe. So around six on Thursday.

Reply #454249 | Report this post

Evelin  
Years ago

ok. thanks :)

Reply #454256 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

When to buy tickets? Clearly not during the week after the visiting team's coach unloads on all of the referees ;D

Reply #454260 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

No worries Evelin, I hope you enjoy yourself and even if you are up the very back, please remember to wear red

Reply #454262 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Haha, good call Nathan :p

Being a Thursday game, this one should have a slightly better range of seats on offer than the Friday nighters, but getting in quickly is still the go.

Hope you enjoy yourself Evelin.

btw I wouldn't bother heading in too early. Not much goes on before the game. For this 7:00pm tip-off it's probably not worth arriving at the Arena earlier than about 6:40 unless you're planning to buy food/drink/merchandise there.

Reply #454342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since Perth Arena is managed by VenuesWest as Challenge Stadium was does that mean they still serve slop disguised as food? The only thing you could buy were chips and chicken strips or hamburgers that smelled off.

Reply #454352 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Orange is practically red. Wear Orange instead.

Reply #454367 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Love your work Wilson, your a champ mate

Reply #454375 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Operational management of Perth Arena is AEG Ogden, not VenuesWest directly. Definitely different catering engaged.

Reply #454464 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I hope Evelin enjoyed the game and got good seats

Reply #454878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754