Boi
Years ago

ADC just finished?

Any feedback on potential stars?

Topic #33575 | Report this topic

Longtimenosee  
Years ago

From what I have heard the U/19 team beat the U/17 team in the final scrimmages. That U/19 team is much better than you hoops guys think. More of an All star team because they have no real all star players!

Reply #454381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I too would like to know more about our best juniors in Australia.

Is Isaac Humphries an athletic 7 footer?

Is Kyle Clark a 2 or 3?

Can Jack McVeigh hit the 3?

How far do people think Harry Froling can go?

Just some questions I would like to know the answers too.

There is so little info on our top juniors. Wish we could learn more.

Reply #454407 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

On the pickandroll.com.au website we are slowly creating a section that covers things like the ADC but also the AJC's and any international junior events that receive such little coverage in Australia.

You can keep an eye on this section here:

Category: Aussie High School

We currently provide a regular brief recap on the Aussies in US High School, but we also posted a preview of the ADC as well, along with a slowly developing list of high school players to watch.

Reply #454450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here's a cool article about McVeigh
http://ausahoops.com/jack-mcveigh-australias-best-2015-prospect/

Reply #454466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is a good article.

So he is a 3 man. How tall is he?

Reply #454473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Loved the YouTube clip.

Would love to see more of this.

More YouTube clips introducing the players like:

"Isaac Humphries, 16 years old, 213cm", then some highlights of him playing (like above) and perhaps an article explaining a bit about the players achievements, background, goals, players the watch and want to be like etc

Reply #454478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great article on Isaac Humphries:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/basketball/basketball-player-isaac-humphries-has-the-world-at-his-feet-20140127-31j0h.html

Reply #454544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't get me wrong here, these boys are super talented and deserve the praise, but you can rack up some awesome stats when you are in a team as the go to player and your team mates always look for you.

Reply #454553 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754