Isaac
Years ago

Promo: Exclusive Hoops discount at icevests.com.au

The air-con at my office always struggles in this sort of heat so I could probably do with an ice vest just sitting at my desk. Can only imagine how useful they would be for athletes and especially during trainings.

This weekend only, forum sponsor Cool Down Australia are offering a 12% discount storewide at www.icevests.com.au to Hoops readers.

Range of Body cooling products for Sports, Medical, Industry
Ice vests, cooling hats, neck wraps, back wraps
Dog cooling coats, Horse cooling products.

The discount code to be entered during checkout is "hoops" and is valid until midnight of this Sunday, 2nd February 2014. Please note there is a minimum spend of $50 to qualify.

Head to icevests.com.au to see what's on offer.

Topic #33605 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Might to get one for the Dishlicker considering this weather in Melbourne!!!

Reply #454982 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

This reminds me of Ray Leonard Leonard (Kym Gyngell) from 'Very Small Business'.

Reply #455029 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Thinking of trying the evaporative sports cap for running. Can anyone commment on if they're good or not?

Reply #455077 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754