Wildcats79
Years ago

D Day for the Wildcats

Could this be the day the HEAT recall NBL/Wildcats star James ennis back to the USA only the next 24hours will tell.

The heat had up until the 31/1 to recall the draft pick

i bet the wildcats have all their phone off the hook and thier mobiles turned off

Topic #33606 | Report this topic

GWB  
Years ago

Not happening...

Reply #454985 | Report this post

Stevie Wonder  
Years ago

2nd that not happening call . the new trades still need to fit into the program . toney douglas should be a steal

Reply #454986 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Highly doubt it will happen

Reply #454991 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Counting down the hours ... and keeping in mind that 31st Jan still has 22 hours remaining in Miami.

Though I'm doubtful too FWIW.
Opponents have adjusted somewhat to Ennis now. The rest of the season will be a good test of how well he can counter those adjustments.

Reply #454997 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I'd say there's more chance Ennis plays for Perth next season than leaves today.

Reply #455000 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

I'd say there's more chance Ennis eats berries than leaves today.

Reply #455001 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I think the Heat would be pleased that he is struggling to dominate games (did I really write that) more so than when he entered the country and they and everyone else will be fascinated to see how he adapts and what measures the coaching staff take to see their main man succeed whilst succeeding as a team.

Trevor Gleeson said his phone would be switched off and who could blame him?

If the Wildcats 30th anniversary side was picked this year and not last you'd have to think that some fans would rather have him in the team over Tiny Pinder or James Harvey!

Reply #455048 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

It'll be great for the NBL if he stays with Perth for another season.

Reply #455069 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Totally agree Wilson Sting.

Reply #455071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

D Day for the Wildcats is when Knight's long term status is determined re: concussion.

Reply #455217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On Ten's coverage Gaze mentioned Knight has had 12 concussions during his career. How can he have had so many and still be playing? Wildcats playing with fire.

Reply #455228 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:32 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754