How long is he out for?

Topic #33667 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

dunno!

Reply #456441 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Looking to be back for the Perth game I believe.

Reply #456468 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Don't think he is a difference maker for us...any danger we could run a team off the 3pt line! then rotate to ensure good help?

Joey's teams aren't known for the D but if we want to contend with Perth we need to guard the 3 better

Reply #456478 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Their secret this year has been forcing teams to the arc but contesting well enough, then using the packed in D to board and run. They will always be susceptible to a really hot three-point shooting night.

I would have to watch the game again, but I suspect yesterday they changed things up a bit to guard the three-point line more tightly and Wollongong picked them apart and were getting lay-ups, which then opened up everything.

Reply #456480 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754