tjhazza11
Years ago

Can I get some love for Goran Dragic now?!

This time last year I suggested that Goran Dragic could be an All Star. Well I was shut down by most. He is still not an All Star but his numbers and all round play say he should be. Most analysts believe he should! Today 34 and 10 with 6 from 7 from the 3 point line!

Topic #33669 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess he is decent enough, is it thread worthy, im not so sure. Suns surpirse packet of the season though for many reasons.

Reply #456400 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I like this thread because I plan on deploying one of my own when 1) John Wall registers 20 and 10 by the end of the season and 2) DeMar DeRozan becomes generally known as a star player.

Personally, I'd take the Dragon over Kyrie Irving if he were playing in the East, that's how damn good Western Conference guards are. All the power to him!

Good prediction, hazza, I'd take that as a win!

Reply #456403 | Report this post

I remember you! He wasn't last year, but this year under Hornacek, he has exploded! Defenitely should be an all-star, ahead of Nowitzki.

Reply #456404 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Hornacek doing a great job!

Reply #456418 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

i really enjoy watching the suns play this year.

dragic and green are very good to watch.

Reply #456428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Injuries to Bledsoe has also helped!

Reply #456450 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Hornacek played for the Suns during his playing days but also spent a long time with the Jazz and a short stint with the 76ers. He was one of the players involved in the trade that brought Barkley to the Suns for the 1992-93 season. Barkley won the MVP that year, his first with the Suns.

Reply #456454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754