What a joke haha

Topic #33708 | Report this topic

Jason  
Years ago

But damn Della Donne looks good

Reply #457291 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

It amazed me how every time Arne Duncan scored the commentators seemed surprised that he could ball.

Maybe do just a little research fellas. He averaged over 24pts per game in the NBL as an import in the 80s. Im pretty sure the other celebs aren't gonna be too tough for him to beat out there...

Reply #457312 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

Arne's a douche, great you can hoop but it's supposed to be entertaining but he takes himself so seriously, barely passed the ball and seemed to think he was playing YMCA league.

The NBA should get the weekend to 2 days rarther than spread it thin for three days. The celebrity game should be 2 15 mins halfs and should b played an hour before the real All Star game on Sunday (Monday our time) on the same court.they may get actual celebrities rather than Nick Cannon types wanting to play

Reply #457323 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Was a fizzer but rising star game was worth watching

Reply #457325 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Yeah it was, who else was a fan of Della Donne??!!!!!

Reply #457328 | Report this post

Coeezy  
Years ago

Barely passed the ball??? Are you high Lance UpperCut? Were you even watching the same game?

Reply #457332 | Report this post

Mike  
Years ago

^

Reply #457335 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

Exactly he passed it heaps, he was by far the best player on the floor, it's not funny giving the MVP to Kevin Hart, it's just gay

Reply #457337 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

I don't really enjoy watching some hasbeen take himself seriously during an all star weekend.He might have impressed you but the competition was really pathetic. I've played plenty of pick-up games against guys who don't know how to have fun and look for their own shot all the time, he reminded me of one of those tools.

Reply #457350 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

Fair enough, but seriously, the whole thing is a joke so who cares

Reply #457499 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Lance_Uppercut, give yourself an uppercut. What a tool.

Reply #457506 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754