Anonymouse
Years ago

WNBL 2013/2014 Winner

Basically, who will take it out? I know Bendigo finished on the top of the ladder but an interesting article here suggests they're not the ones to take it out.
http://sportingtip.weebly.com/nblwnbl.html

But who do people think will win it??

Topic #33736 | Report this topic

Anonymouse  
Years ago

Have moved this to the correct location.

Oops.

Reply #457919 | Report this post

Years ago

dandy has the team but out of form, melb out of race after no poppens so maybe townsville ? but bendigo would have to start favourites

Reply #457928 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Bendigo were looking great, but losing a player as important as Penaluna on the eve of the playoffs is a tough blow to absorb and will keep things interesting. I still like them to get the job done, with the unfortunate injury giving Blicavs an opportunity to step up and be counted.

With Dandenong's talent they really should go in as favourites, but the Spirit have had the wood over them. Personally I'm hoping it stays that way. Nothing against the Rangers, but when one team is that loaded I can't help but go for the underdog.

Reply #457933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dandy can't protect the paint so will always struggle v Bendigo and big Gabe.

Without Elise P Dandy may match up better, although Bendigo with their experience and home court will be very tough to beat.

Reply #457939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strong rumour circulating that Chris Lucas & Susie Batkovic will be both returning to the Adelaide Lightning next year? Surely that means that the Marino's will no longer be there?

Reply #458288 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:48 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754