natwhereyouat
Years ago

Top 5 Plays Round 18

I didn't know if #2 should be #1 or not..

Topic #33750 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

I would have had number one at number five and Tiggs' dunk out of the countdown. Breakaway dunks don't do much for me unless it's like Ennis off the backboard or the Young windmill.

I would have slotted Goulding's no-look alley to Worthington in there to replace Tiggs but it somehow didnt make the highlight package, so Id go with Kerron Johnson to Casey Frank.

Reply #458267 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

yeah the Goulding to Worthington wasn't included in the PERFORM highlights.

There was also a couple of blocks I would have added but they weren't included in the highlights either..

Reply #458268 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I'm looking forward to your Top 10 plays of the year, there have been some goodies this season.

Reply #458269 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

It'll be good to have a top 10 from each team. There's more than enough plays I think.

Reply #458270 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It's a shame more complete highlights arent provided or you could do Top 10 buzzer beaters, blocks, alleys, assists and dunks.

Hopefully in the future.

Reply #458272 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Would be good to see if the NBL can't provide some guidelines to Perform on what people need out of the highlights packages?

And per-team Top x Plays for the year would be brilliant.

Reply #458276 | Report this post

Number 1 was a travel...Also where's Casey?

Reply #458353 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Travel, schmavel, he fleeeeeewwwwww

Reply #458409 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754