Wilson Sting
Years ago

Tiggs out indefinitely

And there goes any hope of Wollongong's unlikely run at a playoff berth. I've enjoyed watching Tiggs adjust to the league and improve over the season.
http://www.nbl.com.au/article/id/1somvarvh967w1wsnta2ry5ldu

Topic #33761 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wollongong won't win without Tiggs I've been extremely impressed with him this yeah and think that Gordie doesn't play him enough

Reply #458542 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Bad news for Wollongong.

Reply #458545 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Typo there. Hawks have confirmed that he is out. He is out definitely.

Reply #458551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow Hawks bad luck continues. Can't believe how unlucky they've been! They were streaking.

Reply #458598 | Report this post

Heads Shoulders  
Years ago

Three season ending knee injuries last year with Saville, Martin & Hurdle.
Demos had off season surgery, was that knee or ankle?
Now a possible season ending knee issue with Tiggs.

Reply #458620 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

You know, when I first saw Tiggs play at PA, I thought there was no way this joker was going to go the distance. This wasn't what I had in mind though :(

Has been brilliant for the Hawks after he got up to speed, showing why its never a good idea to judge a player before they've put up 3-4 games. Still reckon that 60-game season would be an interesting move.

Reply #458627 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I recall that game Nathan and I wasn't impressed either. He looked overwhelmed by nervous energy and subsequently seriously out of his depth. He turned my opinion around too.

Reply #458850 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754