Topic #33764 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a farcical season for the Kings.

Reply #458599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sacked by Heal, yet again.

The trend with him seems to be rather than address his own shortcomings Heal has a tendency to sack people around him.

Reply #458600 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Why would they sack him when they can't replace him with anyone?

Reply #458605 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I'm sure the article reads Carmouche released from contract for personal reasons. After qld double this weekend will only have 6 games left.

Reply #458609 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

He went home for personal reasons...not sacked

Reply #458610 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I get the need for people to post anonymously at times but for some its a green light to just make shit up. Its pretty cowardly.

Reply #458612 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

The article does nothing but suggest that Carmouche left for personal reasons. Why would the Kings release him for lack of performance at this point in the season (seemingly) without a replacement?

Good ol' anons.

Reply #458615 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

...unless Heal is getting to step in to the PG role for the rest of the season!

Reply #458616 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

He hasn't even been non-performing lately, so being sacked makes no sense.

Reply #458619 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Ben Allen for point guard?

Reply #458637 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

They might as well put Ben Allen at point guard, they're screwed.

Reply #458638 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Presumably he has been ruled medically unfit because the poor guy needs counselling after dealing with Heal.

Either that or Heal pressured him to "resign" so he did not have to admit previous mistakes.

Lol...wonder if the replacement is already in the country and has been signed before telling Charles. R.I.P Jesse Sanders. Kings screwed you over when Sam Young was spotted before he was announced.

Reply #458674 | Report this post

JW21  
Years ago

One thing after the other with this organisation.
Hopefully they have learned from the Sanders Young balls up and they announce a replacement tomorrow! Idiots!
What about Corin Henry?
Is he playing anywhere at the moment?

Reply #458678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard Tom Daly is on his way to town

Reply #458680 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

If it wasn't personal they would've sent him home earlier in the week but it was so he's home now.
Think the league should let sanders play as it is a personal issue and Sydney aren't sacking Carmouche.

Reply #458685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Personal issues... with Heal?

Reply #458687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea, I'd also love to see Sanders come back, if he is willing to of course.

Also can Ubaka play he has played some games for the Tigers and the rest of the season would put him over 7?

Reply #458688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No great loss. He was just a little silhouetto of a man

Reply #458689 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I've heard Tom Daly is on his way to town

Why would they want to bring in yet another low grade PG when they've only just activated Gleeson?

What about Corin Henry?
Is he playing anywhere at the moment?

He's listed as playing in Bulgaria but he hasn't seem to have been playing since last November... Not sure if injured?

That's beside the point anyways, as after this round, there's only 6 games left, not enough for any new player to qualify for playoffs, which is the goal in the end... So, IF the wording of the rules can be tip-toed around, a replacement that will be able to play in the playoffs would only be Sanders...

Hopefully he's available, and honestly left on good enough terms (apparently the mess that we saw publicly was actually dealt with properly behind the scenes with him) that he'd want to come back. Hopefully the Kings act quickly enough and whatever the NBL has to do to approve or deny is done quickly so if Jesse DOES want to return, it can be done smoothly...

It would be great to see the Kings team as we all think it should have been originally when Young arrived...

If it can't be Sanders, I think they should just take the hit on the chin and run with who they've got... This weekend will be a big test... After that they play everyone but Cairns again...

Reply #458695 | Report this post

JW21  
Years ago

Sanders or Henry would be the logical replacements. Both guys are familiar with teammates and Heal etc.
I don't think they'll even make the finals with Gleeson and Weeks as point guards.

Reply #458787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754