http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg_ukP6CcAI42YQ.jpg

Reply #459295 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Has he taken it down?

Reply #459308 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I can't see it anymore but his racial slur is there for all to see.

Reply #459309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With Townsville and Cairns around the same record too it must be a conspiracy against queenslanders too!!! you other states should be ashamed of yourselves

Reply #459310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was he referring to Ervin? It still looks like its up there but a bit unusual to hear him talk about not being able to handle the ball when he's a point guard that doesn't get much trust from the coach to dribble the ball up the court and set up the next play!

With a slur like that you'd expect more of a Perth-Adelaide reaction but oh well he seems rather gutless!

Reply #459318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Webster is referring to fans criticising him in the 'racial slur' tweet...go to the breakers facebook and read some of the comments! Some pretty ruthless comments from people 'who cant dribble the rock' as webster so eloquently put it

Reply #459320 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

The Breakers should act swiftly, and confiscate two of his sheep.

Reply #459332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

back in my day, you didn't do any talking unless you had some game to back it up!

where are the leaders on his team telling him to stfu and get in the gym?

Reply #459334 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Creek talks smack consistently though..

Webster was having a dig at those who criticised him for missing FTs and some fans went a bit overboard

Reply #459338 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

I don't think anyone alive can honestly say "back in their day" people without skills didn't trash talk, lol.

Maybe in old man Methuselah's day.

Reply #459343 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Most of the Breakers fan base are idiots who have never played or understand any part of Basketball hence some of the crap that gets posted to their Facebook page.

Reply #459528 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Nz have internally fined Webster for a breach of the NBL code of conduct, suspended fine anyway.

Reply #459669 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754