Anonymous
Years ago

U20 Nationals Wrap-up

Under 20 nationals wrap up and surprises.

Topic #33809 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Victoria clean sweep - other states quiet competitive though think there was some great highlights - SA Boys did ok but didn't finish off strong prob could have achieved silver but burnt out?

Reply #459432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, exhausted after a double overtime qtr final against NZ and then giving Vic a scare in the semi. Played the Victorians better than any other team going down by 14 in the end but having it as low as 6 points in the last few minutes. Two emotionally draining games that took their toll in the end. Came out very flat against a big NSW team in the Bronze game that just beat the sh*t out of them.

Reply #459451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://pickandroll.com.au/australian-u20-nationals-tournament-recap/

Check out this Tournament Recap by 'AUS BBALL Prospects'

Reply #459550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I do hope Sam Mac isn't a 36 development player because he is going to college! He is SA and is better than what I have seen of the current development players.

Reply #459564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The fact he hasn't even been looked at as a development player is a disgrace.

Reply #459574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The fact that he gave Daniel Johnson a clinic last year should have said something!

Sam johns should get a go also

Reply #459576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not about SA, its about the old Crew from QLD.

Reply #459589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, that's fairly obvious.

Reply #459608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA are always unlucky

Reply #459666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern people chirping again... *yawn*

Reply #459674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am not from Southern but play U23s against them. Sam Mac is the best player we consistently come up against. Perhaps if he was an arrogant person with a huge ego like the guy who plays for the Eagles the maybe who would have got a gig with 35ers

Reply #459689 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has taken his game to a new level, having played against him over the past few years his numbers at state impressed me a great deal. I did not know if he could take his talents to the next level but good to see he has hard to question him now.

Reply #459768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:42 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754