Anonymous
Years ago

Mal Penno

As a Willunga parent( who loves living in the country) I want to say the support we get from SAC is extraordinary and it comes in the form of one Macolm Penno. The guy lives and breathes basketball and gives his time so willingly to our children. I know I can speak on behalf of many parents who are lucky enough to have Mal coaching our basketballers and say that Willunga owes a big debt to SAC for letting us have Mal! Go Country!!!!!!

Topic #33812 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to hear!

Reply #459522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Mal ))

Reply #459546 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Yep i agree,Malcolm penno once graced the court as a sixer many years ago,i say top bloke ,he is devoted to basketball,played with him at high school and i hear good things about him now,keep up the good work Malcolm.

Reply #459588 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:42 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754