Anonymous
Years ago

Sturt women back up to a finals force

Word on the street is that after signing Jeremy Moule from Bendigo's WNBL team where he was asst coach. Sturt has also welcomed back Angela Marino and Caroline Burgess (after having a baby). Two heads with plenty of playing experience. I also hear Jeremy's wife Lucy is a handy player with good experience and some size too. Can these three bring the young Sabres back up into being a force in the finals?

Topic #33839 | Report this topic

the prophet  
Years ago

and who will get the boards ?

Reply #460020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And who will play with Angela. Didn't realise the club was up for sale!!

Reply #460024 | Report this post

+  
Years ago

troll away - don't be so disrespectful

Reply #460027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is the nature of anonymous forums. Where sad, failed souls can target individuals more successful than them. Anonymously.

And no I'm not Angela, the above is just a general observation, have only met her on one occasion (she was an incredibly nice person).

Reply #460031 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

Angela appear to be a divisive character on this forum, people either love her or hate her. I've met her several times & found her to be very nice, somewhat shy even. As for Burgess, when is the last time she played ABL?

Reply #460037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey no one cares about this except you sturt egomaniacs

Reply #460043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Like

Reply #460081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is M Wong not coaching this season

Reply #460140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is M Wong not coaching this season

Reply #460141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

M Wong is not coaching because he was too busy with State committments.. but that is no longer the case. He is also not coaching because they secured Jeremi to coach.
Can't wait to see their American import in action.

Reply #463668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I fail to see the benefit in bringing in imports when you have a successful junior program.. Give the juniors a go!!

Reply #463681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He got sacked but hey make excuses

Reply #463866 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754