kj
Years ago

Patty Mills update

Patty Mills put in another huge performance today 16pts on 50% shooting, 3 rebs, 5asts and 2 stls in only 24 mins.

Good to see he is improving in other areas such as steals and assists to be an even more complete player.

As a fan of the Clippers Patty's performance scares me - could be the x-factor that gets them over this year.

Topic #33892 | Report this topic

pattymillsfan  
Years ago

First LeBron's 61 and now this performance from Patty! We have been treated with some amazing individual efforts lately!

Reply #461201 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

beastly

Reply #461205 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Thanks for the update I will sleep better tonight!!Delly had 7ast in 16 mins that deserves a bit of respect.

Reply #461210 | Report this post

Coeezy  
Years ago

As a bandwagoner of the Clippers you mean...

Reply #461216 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Bogut had 3 pts & 5 rebounds which sounds like sweet FA. But with 3 huge blocks & a rock in the middle in defense he was huge to help the Warriors beat Indiana on the road for the first time in 8 yrs. Perfect example to not read to much into stats.

Good day for the Aussies!!

If you consider Brett Brown an aussie (which he's not but has done great things for aussie hoops) he's struggling a bit. 76ers biggest losing streak ever is 15 games which coach Browns squad matched today. We all know he's rebuilding but this is how organisations & players start losing faith. I'm glad he got a 4 year 10 mill guaranteed contract!!

Reply #461223 | Report this post

Anonas  
Years ago

that's fact of life cloned pattymillsfan, hate it or love it. i guess you're more of crying now

Steven, Delly is remarkable. he's contributing more than no. 1 pick anthony bennett

Reply #461224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonas- Bennett averaged 7.2ppg (44.2% FG) and 4.8rpg during February while Dellavedova averaged 4.4ppg (33.8%FG) and 2.5apg. Who's contributing more?

Reply #461226 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Combine delly, patty and Bogut's stats for the year and you've almost got an all star.

Reply #461229 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

In Feb Bennett ate more big macs than anyone that's for sure

Reply #461231 | Report this post

kason jidd  
Years ago

I think its fair to say that Delly is contributing more than Bennett if you look at the regular season stats and take into consideration Delly's 1 percenters and leadership.

Got to respect patty's performance. 'pattymillsfan' just another hater.

Reply #461232 | Report this post

pattymillsfan  
Years ago

Can someone please block kason jidd (It's Jason Kidd, idiot), all he does is talk shit to Patty Mills fans. Sorry that I'm proud of an Aussie doing well overseas, hater.

Reply #461233 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I think pattymillsfan is a reincarnation of Ingles13

Reply #461234 | Report this post

kason jidd  
Years ago

you are obviously a troll and a lame one at that. patty mills is a quality player quit mocking him.

Reply #461235 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bit harsh judging the 76ers players and coach, even against horrible losing streaks. They traded Turner and Hawes essentially for picks. They aren't really aiming to win in the short term, strategically.

Looking at the starters, you know the name Thaddeus Young and then only know MCW from his decent rookie start, but the rest are absolute no-names. Turner and Hawes were scoring 30/g between them plus 14-15 boards.

They're not favoured to win any match-ups left to come, meaning they could feasibly lose every game left.

Count Brett Brown among those thinking about the potential season-ending 36-game losing streak.

After Saturday's 122-103 loss to the Washington Wizards, when asked if he’s spoken with the players about the possibility of losing out, Brown responded, "All the time and I tell them that."
Wonder if they have any hope of getting free agents or if it's all on trying to get a guy in this next draft to turn things back around?

Reply #461236 | Report this post

Ingles 13  
Years ago

I AM BACK!!!

Reply #461238 | Report this post

pattymillsfan  
Years ago

kason jidd - Look at my username and look at yours? Whose is pattymillsfan? That's right, I'm his #1 fan.

Reply #461240 | Report this post

Kris  
Years ago

Are all us clippers fans all of a sudden bandwagoners?

Seriously coeezy....

Reply #461257 | Report this post

Shooting Blanks  
Years ago

@ Coeezy
"As a bandwagoner of the Clippers you mean..."

I never understood this mentality. I follow basketball because I love the sport. I'm not American. I have no affiliation with any team or any region. I faithfully and loyally follow good basketball, whether that be in Oz, the States, Europe, Asia... wherever.

I fully respect those who choose to support a particular piece of land mass, even if that concept doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless it's your own home city you're following.

However I honestly don't understand why anyone would call another person a bandwagoner. It defies logic and reasoned thinking. Discerning basketball fans (purists) are going to follow quality basketball wherever it takes them, and there's absolutely no shame in that.

Reply #461264 | Report this post

Grovermi$ter  
Years ago

so much love...

go the 36ers

proud of what all the aussie guys are doing in the big show...

#handing out the peace pipe#

Reply #461270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

x2 Shooting Blanks

Reply #461272 | Report this post

Coeezy  
Years ago

I sort of semi-intended that it was a joke, so my bad if it didn't get across. There's just too many who jumped on the highlight reels, but don't appreciate basketball without the highlights (just ask San Antonio Spurs).

I just find it difficult to believe you say support a whole team heartily, but can't name half the players on the team. It's a common thing with Clippers "fans".

Reply #461278 | Report this post

Shooting Blanks  
Years ago

Cool. Yep just one of those things that didn't translate as intended on the interwebz :)

Reply #461283 | Report this post

Kris  
Years ago

Yep makes sense.

I see the clippers bandwagon fans,

It doesn't get to me at all as they are a great team to watch, so I understand why.

I guess I'm lucky I have been through tough times with my team and can only fully appreciate the level they are playing being a true fan.

Other true clips fans will know what I mean.

Anyways... Let's all just enjoy good NBA basketball.

Been a good season so far

Reply #461286 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

The Sydney kings wish they had bandwagon fans.

Reply #461336 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Patty BEAST

Reply #461444 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

In 17mins: 9pts, 50%fg, 40%trey, 10rebs, 4ass, +15 (+/-). Pretty damn solid.

Reply #461446 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

10 rebounds career high?
LeBron looked mortal in this one 19 pts on 6-18 fg.

Reply #461457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty killing it once again. How many times does he need to silence the haters?

Reply #461466 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:03 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754