Bulldog
Years ago

Paging Lennon Cooper

Does anybody know if Lennon Cooper visits here?

I have loved the work he has done with the old 36ers teams and it has made me want to watch some of the old games in full.

Was hoping he could point me in the right direction to get some of these games. I am happy to pay for them.

I email the 36ers regarding this a couple of weeks ago and have had no reply from them.

Topic #33894 | Report this topic

Moneyballer  
Years ago

He posts here occasionally under the name Coopz

Reply #461305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What games you after?

Reply #461313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What games you after?

Reply #461314 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Lennon Cooper is a mythical creature made up by the Basketball Gods.

Reply #461316 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Legend has it he even had a try out with the 36ers many years back.

Reply #461317 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Rumor has it he was dunking at the age of 7 while playing one on one with his next door neighbor Brett Wheeler at the time.

Reply #461319 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

I also heard he once score 71 points in a game because Kobe did it in a NBA game the week before.

Reply #461320 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Rumor also has it the Brighton council are going to name the 8ft rings down at the Brighton beach front after Lennon Cooper.

The Lennon Cooper Play Ground.

Reply #461322 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

Legend also has it he made a video for his wife to be as a wedding present on their wedding day.

OH WAIT that one is true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBp79exVEXE

Reply #461324 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I can't see the family resemblance between him and David.....

Reply #461338 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

I am after some of the games from the 90s and early 2000s. But wouldnt turn down any 80s games. Have recently turned into a bit of a collector of old NBL and NBA games

Reply #461341 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Hi Bulldog.

Unfortunately I accumulated a large portion of my 36ers collection from past players, players families, and media outlets etc. Most of these people gave explicit instructions to not pass them on to others as theyd spent big chunks of their lives recording games themselves.

I have never kept track of who gave me which games so I cant hand copies out to others. Im really sorry.

Reply #462710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754