Dr6
Years ago

Marion Stadium Upgrade

Great to see some commitment to Facilities upgrade.

http://www.basketballsa.com.au/index.php?id=62&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=915&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=b831ece426

Topic #33906 | Report this topic

Caller 55  
Years ago

Vote Liberal for Gods sake people!!!

Reply #461491 | Report this post

Years ago

libs got me now - was fence sitting - along with the campbelltown upgrade.

Reply #461495 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

I would "even" vote for the Greens if they committed to a new stadium at Port Adelaide!
We have seen Climate Change in action-- Just wait for the Winter rains to come 'inside'
Perhaps change that to "I would even consider...."

Reply #461496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More of a bulldoze and replace than an upgrade.

About time, lets hope they get the money from feds and council to make it happen.

Reply #461559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your votes irrelevant for god sake look at who is going to tax and fine you more not this crap when you vote. This SPORTS COMPLEX Redevelopment isn't BSA doing. It's through the Marion Council for an overhaul of the entire sports facility and covers cricket/lawn bowls/football/soccer/softball etc..

This redevelopment is pretty well a done deal regardless of whose in power its pretty much committed to already if what I recall is correct it was just a matter of signing of on one of the 3 plans.

The sports complexes pokie facilities probably paid for it.

Reply #461586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 586 it was part of the sports complex redevelopment but the rest of what you wrote is incorrect.

Reply #461588 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Hanging Round, a video just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA

Reply #461596 | Report this post

panther nation  
Years ago

were on the phone to south to sign up !

there's a new movement down south, so make way

Reply #461598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How so 588?

and for panther nation - feel free to share which Club your leaving to head to South?

113 teams at the club and probably going to keep growing with this new movement..

Hope the clubs worked out a how to get 113 quality coaches, grade the kids correctly so they don't become jaded playing in a team they prob shouldn't be in.

Not bagging the Club just hoping this "New Movement" is sustainable..

I'm sure the club will be glad for new courts seeing as the home stadium appears to be Morphett Vale more and more each week.

Reply #461687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon no club has 113 teams. Don't trust the bsa website as Phases 2 & 3 are still up.

Reply #461696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought that was an extreme amount of teams

Reply #462228 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754